- Clinical neuropsychology
- Similar titles
- Clinical Neuropsychology - Laura H Goldstein, Jane E McNeil - Häftad () | Bokus
If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller. Items related to Clinical Neuropsychology.
A Practical Guide to Assessment Home Laura H. Goldstein and Jane E. McNeil: Clinical Neuropsychology. A Practical Guide to Assessment and Stock Image. Clinical Neuropsychology. Laura H. Published by John Wiley and Sons Ltd.
- Clinical neuropsychology - Wikipedia.
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done.
- Study-Unit Description.
- Hinari Access to Research;
Used Condition: Fine Soft cover. Save for Later.
About this Item pp, paperback. About this book Clinical Neuropsychology A Practical Guide to Assessment and Management for Clinicians shows how knowledge of neuropsychological applications is relevant and useful to a wide range of clinicians. It provides a link between recent advances in neuroimaging, neurophysiology and neuroanatomy and how these discoveries may best be used by clinicians.
Practical focus on what is important for clinicians in each chapter Tackles both assessment issues and rehabilitation Distils findings from latest research and shows how they should be applied Wide range of applications, e. Author Bios Laura H. Goldstein and Jane E. McNeil have many years of experience teaching neuropsychology to trainee and qualified clinical psychologists at the Institute of Psychiatry in London. Free Access. Summary PDF Request permissions. Adult neuropsychology ch.
- Rhinoplasty: The Experts Reference.
- Marine Mammals, Third Edition: Evolutionary Biology.
- Study-Unit Description - Courses - L-Università ta' Malta?
- Beyond Smarter: Mediated Learning and the Brain’s Capacity for Change?
- 1. Log in now?
Evans ch. Burgess and Nick Alderman ch. Goldstein ch. Mattingley ch. McNeil pt.
Neuropsychology: specialist areas of work ch. Middleton ch. Morris ch. Powell pt. Rehabilitation ch. Wilson ch.
King ch. Notes "Copyright ". Electronic reproduction. Somerset, N.
Clinical Neuropsychology - Laura H Goldstein, Jane E McNeil - Häftad () | Bokus
Available via World Wide Web. System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader. Available to subscribing institutions. Other Form Online version Clinical neuropsychology. Chichester, West Sussex, Eng. View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? John and Alison Kearney Library. Open to the public ; RC Deakin University Library. Flinders University Central Library. Open to the public ; Not open to the public La Trobe University Library.
- Letting Go: The Story of Zen Master Tosui (Topics in Contemporary Buddhism);
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Quantitative aspects of neuropsychological assessment — The University of Aberdeen;
- Clinical Neuropsychology;
Borchardt Library, Melbourne Bundoora Campus. Not open to the public Held. Monash University Library.